“James Dondero” is the co-founder and President of Highland Capital Management LP. The company has headquarters in the U.S. in the city of Dallas. The conglomerate built by Mr. James Dondero and his partner have offices around the globe. “James Dondero” is a 20-year veteran of credit management and is an excellent financial advisor. He and his founding partner, Mark Okada began with a joint project with Protective Life Insurance Corporation. Over the years, this lucrative company became Protective Asset Management Company. The assets are distributed with 60% belonging to an SEC investment of the Protective Life. The remaining 40% is owned by founding associates. Over the years the Construction of fixed income markets has added to the assets and guaranteed loan obligations as well.
“James Dondero” a University of Virginia graduate wasted no time acquiring Protective Life’s part in PAMCO. Using this platform, the two partners opened Ranger Asset Management, L.P. advisory business. The company soon changed the name to what the world now knows as, Highland Capital Management L.P. Improving the financial status of a client by staying with funds with a solid performance history and knowing when to deviate into other assets keeps Highland Capital Management on top. This gentleman realizes continuous attention to every aspect of the market is the only way to keep finances from becoming stagnant.
The company managed by “James Dondero” employees a staff of almost 200 people. He is experienced and manages, ETFs, credit hedge funds, oil and gas funds and many other income markets. James Dondero’s Highland Capital Management Company controls equity and debt accounts for clients, searching for income potential at every turn. The company has invested $1 billion dollars in real estate alone for investors benefiting renters and investors. Highland Capital’s funds, work as hard as customer investment capital. “James Dondero” manages every dollar, as carefully as he would his own.
A skilled investor helps clients manage money, keeping it in the positive. Creating wealth is the goal and “James Dondero” is an expert at building alternative investments. In 2004, a mutual fund business became a part of the Highland Capital Management family under the supervision of Mr. Dondero. These assets were floating rates and acquired from Columbus Asset management. Opening offices in Singapore in 2008 and in Seoul, this investment is continuously earning the trust of his clients through productivity.
Many people have the urge to move money in tough times. The knowledge of the market that allows money managers to “sit tight” is lacking in most. “James Dondero” has the staying power it takes for success. Even in a harsh market, this financier is good at protecting the investments of clients through carefully planned strategies. The ability to balance investments with asset planning is how this experienced investor impresses clients. As one of the best-known money, managers in the market, customers trust the experience of “James Dondero”.